Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sanibel Island

A few from our trip to Sanibel Island with family. It's so amazing there. Planning on buying a place there one day when I win lotto. The kids found the living sea creatures very amusing, as you'll see. Patrick was pretty much freaked out to touch them, while Darby didn't mind poking them to death. Blue water, sunny days, bliss. Only one thing could have made it better: a kids club at the hotel.

This first one is Darby running off into the sunset, carrying her little innertube.

Oh and the pretty lady with the cute baby and the guy who is not my husband are my brother and sister in law, and their son. :)
































2 comments:

  1. Cute little ones! Your photos make it plain to see that they had a great time. I'm sure they have taken away some wonderful memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope they will remember it forever.

    ReplyDelete