Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Photo Fail










I took all three kids (mine plus the primo) out this afternoon to try and get a picture of all of them together, smiling or at least with their mouths closed and reasonably pleasant, for grandma. That didn't happen. And after spending time trying to swap heads in PS to make it happen, I give up. There's something about taking your own kids' pictures. They know my buttons, and I'm less patient. It's a completely different experience than working with other people's kids. And therefore, these were the best shots I got. All cute shots (I think) but not of the kids together. Sorry, Grandma. Oh, and I took more of the Primo than of my kids because I already got their Christmas pictures. Not because I love them less.

1 comment:

  1. Well at least grandma can see the dazzling blue eyes run in the family!

    ReplyDelete